If you're using one of our Pro plugins please use the license key to receive updates directly to your WordPress site.
Here's how to add to receive updates for your PublishPress plugins:
- Log in into PublishPress.com.
- Go to “Account”.
- Go to “My License Keys”.
- On this screen you will see your license key:
The next step is to add the license key to your site:
- Log in to your WordPress site's dashboard
- Find the plugin that you want to add the license key. In the example of PublishPress Revisions screen, look for the “Revisions” link.
- Go to the “Settings” area.
- Paste the license key into the “License key” field.
- Click the “Activate Key” button.
If everything is correct, the “Key Activated” message will come up.
Please contact us if you need help with your license key.