PublishPress Revisions allows you to submit revisions for published content. If you want to discuss these revisions, you can do this using the PublishPress plugin.
- Install the PublishPress Calendar and PublishPress Revisions plugins.
- Go to PublishPress > Notifications.
- Create or edit a notification for the “Editorial Comments” feature.
- Under “When to notify?”, choose “When an editorial comment is added”.
- Under “Post type”, choose your post types. There is not a separate option for revisions.
- Save this notification.
- Go to the “Revisions” link in the WordPress admin menu.
- Click “Edit” next to a revision.
- Scroll down and you will see an “Editorial Comments” box. Here you can leave editorial comments for this revision.
You will receive notifications for revisions. These notifications will be almost exactly the same for normal WordPress content: