Creating New Items for the Checklists
Using PublishPress Checklists, you can create custom requirements for your checklists.
In this guide, we'll show you how to create those items using the PublishPress admin area.
Please note: these checklist items will not be automatically detected. Your site's authors will manually signal that they have completed the item. If you want to automatically check your content for compliance, please follow these instructions.
- Click on the “Add Custom Item” link:
- A new requirement will be displayed with a blank text field where you can type the name of your requirement.
- To remove the custom item, just click on the Trash icon.
- Select the respective action and after you save the options, your new requirement will be available in the checklist metabox. These custom items are marked with a grey box around the X.
- All custom items act like a checkbox. You can manually check or uncheck the item. When checked, you will see a green checkmark: