Creating New Tasks for the Checklists
Using PublishPress Checklists, you can create custom requirements for your checklists.
In this guide, we'll show you how to create those items using the PublishPress admin area.
Please note: these checklist tasks will not be automatically detected. Your site's authors will manually signal that they have completed the item. If you want to automatically check your content for compliance, please follow these instructions.
- Click on the “Add custom task” button:
- A new requirement will be displayed with a blank text field where you can type the name of your requirement.
- In the final box, you can choose which user roles can mark this task as complete.
- To remove the custom item, click on the X icon.
- Select the respective action and after you save the options, your new requirement will be available in the checklist metabox. These custom tasks have an empty box, as in this image:
- All custom items act like a checkbox. You can manually check or uncheck the item. When checked, you will see a green checkmark: