How to Install PublishPress Add-Ons
In this guide, we’ll show you how to install add-ons that were purchased from this site.
First, make sure that you have the main PublishPress add-on installed on your site. All of our add-ons rely on this main plugin.
- If you’re logged in to this site, go to “Account”, then “Your Downloads”:
- All of your available downloads will be available on this screen. Click to download your add-on.
- You’ll receive a compressed file to your desktop. Don’t extract this file.
- Log in to your WordPress site.
- Click “Plugins”, then “Upload Plugin”.
- Click “Choose File” and select the file you downloaded.
- Click “Install Now”.
- Click “Activate Plugin”:
- That’s it! You should now see your add-on is activated and on your site’s list of plugins: