PublishPress Blocks Configuration and Blocks Settings
This guide is an overview to the “Configuration” screen inside the PublishPress Blocks plugin.
- Enable block access: Enable block access to deactivate blocks by user role.
- Enable custom styles: Enable custom CSS classes to easily manage and apply to your blocks.
- Open galleries in lightbox: This will modify the default “Gallery” block in WordPress, and add a lightbox display to the images. Click here for more details.
- Image caption: This feature will automatically show captions for your images in lightboxes. Click here for more details.
- Remove Autop: Remove the WordPress function autop, used to prevent unwanted paragraphs being added in some blocks.
- Google API Key: This API key is required to use the Map Block.
- Enable blocks spacing: This applies vertical block spacing on the frontend of your site. Click here for more details.
- Blocks icon color: Set the color for block icons in the admin. This only applies to blocks from PublishPress Blocks. Click here for more details.
- Editor width: Define the admin Gutenberg editor width size. Click here for more details.
- Default thumbnail: Set the default post thumbnail to use in the Recent Posts block.
- Enable columns visual guide: Enable borders for the Columns Manager block.
You can also find PublishPress Blocks Settings at the top right corner of your Editor, next to the Settings icon.