How to Add New Permissions With Capability Manager Enhanced
The PublishPress Capabilities plugin allows you add permissions that might not be included in the plugin by default.
- After installing PublishPress Capabilities, go to “Capabilities” in the WordPress admin menu.
- In the “Select Role to View / Edit” box, choose the role you want to edit.
- In the “Add Capability” box, enter erase_others_personal_data.
- Click “Add to role”. In this example, I'm adding the erase_others_personal_data permission.
- Look in the “Additional Capabilities” area and you'll see your new permission. In this case, the box says “erase others personal data”.