Automatically Create Author Profiles
By default, the PublishPress Authors plugin allows you to manually create author profiles.
However, PublishPress Authors can also create these profiles automatically.
- Go to Authors > Settings.
- Choose roles in the “Automatically create author profiles” box. For example, in the image below, I want author profiles for all new Administrators and Editors.
This option will automatically create author profiles when new users are created in these roles.
If your site already has existing users, you can also use this option to quickly create profiles for those users.
- Choose the user roles in the “Automatically create author profiles” box.
- Click the “Maintenance” tab.
- Click “Create missed authors from role” button in the Maintenance tab.