Recent Posts Block
Advanced Gutenberg has a block to display your latest posts. Several layouts are available including Grid, Blog and Slider. Content filters include category selection, Number of post/products, column numbers and much more.
How to add a Recent Posts block
You can create one of these blocks by clicking the Recent Posts button in the Advanced Gutenberg category. You can customize the default mountain thumbnail image by going to the Advanced Gutenberg Configuration.
The default view Recent Posts is a grid, but can change that in the settings:
Settings for the Recent Posts block
You can move between the Grid, List and Slider layouts using the toolbar on top of the block:
In the right sidebar, you can adjust the settings of each layout:
- Order by
- Number of items
- Columns (for Grid view only)
- Display Featured Image: Enabled or Disabled
- Display Post Author: Enabled or Disabled
- Display Post Date: Enabled or Disabled
- Display Read More Link: Enabled or Disabled
- Read more text
- Display Post Excerpt: Enabled or Disabled
- First Post text as Excerpt: Display some part of first text found in post as excerpt.