Permission to Create New Authors
The PublishPress Authors plugin allows you to control who can access the “Authors” screen and create new author profile.
By default, only Administrators can access this role.
If you want to allow other users to access the “Authors” screen, here's what to do:
- Install the PublishPress Capabilities plugin.
- Click “Capabilities” in your WordPress admin menu.
- Choose the role you want to edit in “Select Role to View / Edit”:
- Look in the center of the screen for “Additional Capabilities”.
- Check the “ppma manage authors” box.
- Click “Save Changes”.