Table of Contents
Permissions for Creating New Authors
You are here:
By default, only Administrators can access this “Authors” screen.
If you want to allow other users to access the “Authors” screen, here's what to do:
- Install the PublishPress Capabilities plugin.
- Click “Capabilities” in your WordPress admin menu.
- Choose the role you want to edit in “Select Role to View / Edit”:
- Look in the center of the screen for “Additional Capabilities”.
- Check the “ppma manage authors” box.
- Click “Save Changes”.