Table of Contents
Checklists for Custom Post Types
The PublishPress Checklists plugin does support custom post types. This guide will show you how to add checklists to your custom post type.
- Click “Checklists” then “Settings” in your WordPress admin menu.
- Any custom post types will appear on this screen. In the image below, an events calendar plugin is installed on the site.
- Go to “Checklists” then “Checklists” in you WordPress admin menu.
- Here you will be able to choose the custom post type you want to use with PublishPress Checklists:
- PublishPress Checklists will find any custom taxonomies and create tasks for them. In the image below, “Number of Event Categories” is an option.