The PublishPress Checklists plugin does support custom post types. This guide will show you how to add checklists to your custom post type.
- Click “Checklists” then “Settings” in your WordPress admin menu.
- Any custom post types will appear on this screen. In the image below, an events calendar plugin is installed on the site.
- Go to “Checklists” then “Checklists” in you WordPress admin menu.
- Here you will be able to choose the custom post type you want to use with PublishPress Checklists:
- PublishPress Checklists will find any custom taxonomies and create tasks for them. In the image below, “Number of Event Categories” is an option.