Using the PublishPress Revisions plugin, you can share a preview of your work before you make it live. The solution in this post is ideal for sharing a preview with people who do not have a login to your site.
- Install the Public Post Preview plugin.
- Go to the “Revision Queue” link in your WordPress admin menu.
- Click “Edit”.
- Look in the right sidebar of your post.
- Check “Enable public preview”.
- You will now get a preview URL for your revision. You can share this URL with anyone, even if they are not a user on your site.
These preview links will still be valid after you approve the revision. If you visit these links after approval, you will see a red bar saying, “This is a Past Revision”.