Social Links Block
You can share your social media profiles very easily by using the Social Links block. This block allows you to add links to your company / organization / personal profile on all the major social networks.
How to add a Social Links block
You can add this block by clicking the Social Links button in the PublishPress Blocks category.
This next image shows the Social Links block inside the Gutenberg editor:
How to add new links to your Social Links block
- After you have created a Social Links blocks, click on one of the icons shown below:
- Enter the full URL to your social media profile.
- In the right sidebar, choose icon for this social network.
- Repeat this process for more social networks:
- If you want to add more social profiles, click the + icon above your Social Links block:
Settings for the Social Links block
You can use the ready-made icon or upload your own icon, and adjust some more options from the right panel.
- Preset Icons: you can upload your custom icon
- Preset Icon Color
- Icons settings
- Icon size, space
Default settings for the Social Links blocks
You can set default options for every Social Links block added to your site. This is possible with the Default Blocks Config feature and it allows you to create a consistent look-and-feel for all your social links.
- Go to PublishPress Blocks in your WordPress admin menu.
- Click Configuration, then Default Blocks Config.
- Click Social Links.