Table of Contents
If you visit the Pricing page for PublishPress you'll see that Site Licenses are available. For example, some plans have Site License for 1 site, and other plans offer Site License for 10 sites.
These Site Licenses allow you to get updates and support for registered sites.
The easiest way to think about licenses is that you need one Site License for every live WordPress install.
Here are specific details for how Site Licenses work with localhost environments, multisite networks, and subdomains / subfolders?
- Test environments: You do not need a Site License on localhost or dev environments.
- Multisite networks: You only need one site license for multisites.
- Sub-folders or sub-domains: You do need separate site licenses for sites in sub-folders and sub-domains.
How to use Site Licenses #
- How to activate your site licenses.
- How to upgrade your number of site licenses.
- How to move or deactivate your site licenses.