How to Activate PublishPress Licenses
If you’re using one of our Pro plugins please use the license key to receive updates directly to your WordPress site.
Here’s how to add to receive updates for your PublishPress plugins:
- Log in into PublishPress.com.
- Go to “Account”.
- Go to “My License Keys”.
- On this screen you will see your license key:
The next step is to add the license key to your site:
- Log in to your WordPress site’s dashboard
- Find the plugin that you want to add the license key. In the example of PublishPress Revisions screen, look for the “Revisions” link.
- Go to the “Settings” area.
- Paste the license key into the “License key” field.
- Click the “Activate Key” button.
If everything is correct, the “Key Activated” message will come up.
Please contact us if you need help with your license key.