How to Configure Notifications for Slack
The Pro version of PublishPress allows you to send notifications about content changes via Slack.
- These settings are available from PublishPress > Settings > Slack.
- Click the button to generate a Webhook URL.
- You will be redirected here to PublishPress.com.
- Click the “Add to Slack” button.
- You will now be redirected to Slack.com.
- Log in to your Slack account.
- Choose a channel for posting notifications.
- Click “Allow”.
- You will now be given a webhook URL. Make sure to copy this URL.
- Past the Webhook URL into your site's settings.
- Click “Save”.
- Finally, you can test the connection to Slack. Click the button in the image below to test your new connection: