How to Configure Notifications for Slack
The Pro version of PublishPress allows you to send notifications about content changes via Slack.
- These settings are available from PublishPress > Settings > Slack.
- Click the button “Click to connect to Slack”.
- You will be redirected here to PublishPress.com.
- Click the “Add to Slack” button.
- You will now be redirected to Slack.com.
- Log in to your Slack account.
- Click “Allow”.
- You will now be given an authentication code. Make sure to copy this code.
- Go back to your WordPress site.
- Paste your new code into your site's settings.
- Click “Continue”.
- You will see a green success message if the process has worked correctly.
- Finally, you can test the connection to Slack. Click the button in the image below to test your new connection:
- You will see a test message in the Slack channel that you have chosen: