PublishPress Revisions Pro and Elementor
PublishPress Revisions Pro has support for the Elementor plugin.
Here's how to use PublishPress Revisions and Elementor together:
- Find and a published post or page that was created with Elementor.
- You will see a “New revision” link
- On the next screen, you can click “Edit with Elementor” to make changes.
- You can use “Submit Revision” in the right sidebar to submit your changes.
- In the WordPress admin area, you can go to visit the “Revision Queue” screen and you will see the submitted revision of your Elementor page. It will be waiting for your approval.
Elementor and scheduled revisions
It is possible to schedule content updates to Elementor posts.
- While updating an post or page created created with Elementor, click “Immediately” in the right sidebar.
- Choose the new date for these changes to go live.
- Click the “Update Revision” button.