PublishPress Future can set automatic future actions to any post type in WordPress.
Go to “Future” in your WordPress admin menu and click the “Post Types” tab. Here you can choose defaults for each post type.
- Active: This will enable or disable PublishPress Future for the whole post type.
- How to expire: This is the default choice, but users can override this.
- Auto-Enable: Is PublishPress Future enabled by default?
- Taxonomy: This choice will vary depending on the taxonomies available to each post type.
- Who to notify: Each post type can have notifications sent to these email addresses.
- Default Date/Time Duration: Set the default expiration date to be used when creating a new post of this type.