PublishPress Authors works well with the Divi theme.
There are multiple options for showing Author profiles on your site. All of these will work with Divi. For example, Option #1 will automatically show authors under your posts.
However, we have made sure that PublishPress Authors works with inside the main Divi layout builder.
Perhaps the easiest option for the Divi layout builder is Option #2 in the link above.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets.
- Create a new widget region using this Divi box. I called my widget region “Authors Area”.
- Place the “Authors” widget into your new widget region:
- Now go to edit a post or page with Divi.
- Choose the “Sidebar” module.
- In the “Widget Area” box, choose your new widget region:
- The Authors box may not appear initially in the admin area of Divi, but trust us – it will work.
- Move out of the Divi layout builder into the normal WordPress editing screen. Choose your authors, as in this image.
- When you visit the front of your site, the author profiles will be visible: