Submit a PublishPress Translation to WordPress.org
We really appreciate everyone who translates the PublishPress plugins.
You are welcome to email us your translations and we'll make them part of the official package.
Translating on WordPress.org
One way to translate plugins is to submit your language strings to WordPress.org. This is a good place to make them easily available for other users. Those users may also help improve your language files.
- Go to https://translate.wordpress.org and choose your language. You can use the “Search locales” box to find yours.
- Choose “Plugins” at the top of the page.
- Search for PublishPress with the search box.
- Click “Translate Project”.
- Choose to translate the “Stable” version:
- Choose a string you'd like to translate, and press Details on the right.
- The Details link will open something similar to the image below. Simply type in your translation and press the button labeled Suggest new translation.
Waiting for approval
Please note that your strings will be saved probably won't be published automatically. They will be sent to an official WordPress.org translator for approval.
Exporting from WordPress.org
You can export a copy of all the strings and run them through a translation tool such as Poedit. Scroll to the bottom of the page for that feature: