Table of Contents
PublishPress Revisions Pro and Beaver Builder
Here's how to use PublishPress Revisions and Beaver Builder together:
Creating Revisions Inside Beaver Builder
- Log in to your site as a user in the “Revisior” role, or someone who has similar capabilities. Click here for a guide to capabilities in PublishPress Revisions.
- Find and edit a published post that was created with Beaver Builder.
- The user will see a “Submit Revision” button in the toolbar.
- After the revision has been submitted, you'll see this frontend toolbar:
- If you click “Compare”, you'll be able to directly compare the current post with the pending revision.
- In the WordPress admin area, you can visit the “Revision Queue” screen and you will see the submitted revision of your Beaver Builder page. It will be waiting for your approval.
Beaver Builder and scheduled revisions
However, it is possible to schedule revisions to Beaver Builder content.
- Exit the Beaver Builder frontend and return to the WordPress editing screen.
- In the “Publish” setting, choose the date you want your post changes to go live.
- Click the “Submit Revision” button.