Table of Contents
PublishPress Revisions Pro has support for the Beaver Builder plugin. Here's how to use PublishPress Revisions Pro and Beaver Builder together:
- In your WordPress admin area, click “New Revision” for a post or page that uses Beaver Builder.
- On the next screen, you will be able to click “Launch Beaver Builder” and create a new version of this post.
- Click “Submit Revision” to submit your updates.
- In the WordPress admin area, you can visit the “Revision Queue” screen and you will see the submitted revision of your Beaver Builder page. It will be waiting for your approval.
Beaver Builder and scheduled revisions #
Beaver Builder doesn't have a post date option in the frontend interface, so PublishPress Revisions currently can not create scheduled revisions there.
However, it is possible to schedule revisions to Beaver Builder content.
- When you're editing a revision, click “Immediately”.
- Choose the date you want your post changes to go live.
- Click the “Submit Revision” button.