One of the features of PublishPress Checklists Pro is support for WooCommerce products.
Here's how to add pre-publishing checklists for WooCommerce products.
- Install the Pro version of PublishPress Checklists.
- Go to Checklists > Settings in the WordPress admin menu.
- PublishPress Checklists does not appear on WooCommerce by default. You need to select the “Products” post type for use with the Checklist:
- Go to Checklists in the WordPress admin menu.
- Click the “Products” tab.
In the center column, you can choose a specific action for each requirement:
- Recommended: show only in the sidebar
- Recommended: show in the sidebar and before publishing
All the requirements are disabled by default. You can select only the requirements you need. There are 18 requirements you can choose:
- Number of characters in the title
- Number of words in Excerpt
- Number of internal link in content
- Number of external link in content
- All links use valid format
- Alt text for images
- Latin character in permalink
- Approved by a user in this role
- Featured image height
- Number of Product categories
- Number of Product tags
- Number of words
- Number of Gift cart categories
- Featured image width
- Check the “Virtual” box
- Check the “Downloadable” box
- Enter a “Regular price”
- Enter a “Sale price”
- Schedule the “Sale price”
- Discount for the “Sale price”
- Enter a “SKU”
- Check the “Manage stock?” box
- Check the “Sold individually” box
- Check the “Allow backorders?” box
- Select some products for “Upsells”
- Select some products for “Cross-sells”
- Product image
When you go to create a WooCommerce product, you will now see the checklist in the right sidebar: