The PublishPress Capabilities plugin allows you to hide widgets on the WordPress admin dashboard.
This is possible with the “Admin Features” option which allows you to hide features in the WordPress admin area and toolbar. You can decide what users see in your WordPress dashboard.
- Install the PublishPress Capabilities plugin.
- Go to Capabilities > Admin Features in your WordPress menu.
- Choose a user role from the dropdown box in the top-left corner.
- Scroll down to the “Dashboard widgets” area.
- You can now check the box for any widget you want to disable for this user role:
The settings in the screenshot above will produce the view shown in the screenshot below. All your dashboard widgets are hidden.