Table of Contents
The Post Author Widget
The PublishPress Authors plugin provides two widgets.
The “Post Author” widget will display a list of authors for the current post. It is one of several ways that you can show the authors of a post.
How to use the Post Author widget
- In your WordPress site, go to Appearance > Widgets.
- Look for the “Post Author” widget.
- Drag the “Post Author” widget into one of your sidebar areas:
- Inside the widget, you can choose from different layout options:
- This next image shows how your Post Authors widget may appear on the front of your site. This widget will automatically adapt to show the authors for the post shown on the screen.