The PublishPress Newsletter block save your future customers email for your marketing operations. You can create a sign-up block that's customized with your own styling and text.
How to add the PublishPress Newsletter block
You can create the email block by clicking on “Newsletter – PublishPress” button in the PublishPress Blocks category.
Settings for the PublishPress Newsletter block
You can edit the settings of the PublishPress Newsletter on the right panel.
- Notice: This will appear if you have not enabled the reCAPTCHA option in PublishPress Blocks.
- Form Settings:
- Form style: Default/Alternative. The Alternative layout also has First Name and Last Name fields.
- Form width (px)
- Text Label:
- Email input placeholder
- Submit text
- Empty field warning text
- Submit success text
Color settings for the PublishPress Newsletter block
- Input Color: Background color and Text color
- Border Settings: Border Color, Border Style and Border radius
- Submit Button Settings:
- Color Settings:Border and Text, Background
- Button border radius
Export emails from the PublishPress Newsletter block
PublishPress Blocks will save all the emails entered into your Newsletter blocks. Click here for more on exporting your emails.
Default settings for the PublishPress Newsletter block
You can set default options for every PublishPress Newsletter block added to your site. This is possible with the PublishPress Blocks default configuration feature and it allows you to create a consistent look-and-feel for all your newsletter forms.
Go to Blocks in your WordPress admin menu, then PublishPress Blocks.
Click PublishPress Newsletter settings icon.
Adjust the default settings and save.