Setting Date Limits for Groups
This only applies to custom user groups.
By default, PublishPress Permissions also creates groups for the WordPress user roles (Subscriber, Contributor, Author, Editor) but membership in those groups can not be time limited.
- Go to Permissions > Settings.
- Check the box for “Membership”.
- Click “Save Changes”.
- Go to Permissions > Groups.
- Click “Add New”.
- In the “Group Members” area you can search for members to add to your site.
- In the bottom of the “Group Members” area, you can choose a “From” and “To” date for the group membership.