Getting Started with PublishPress Series
The easiest way to install PublishPress Series Free is from your website dashboard. To do this:
- Go to the “Plugins” admin page on your WordPress site.
- Click the “Add New” button next to the title.
- In the “Search Plugins” field, type “publishpress series”.
- In the search results you'll see the PublishPress Series plugin listed. Click the “Install Now” button.
- After the plugin is installed, click the “Activate” button.
You will find two new screens for the Series plugin:
- Posts > Manage Series
- To get started with PublishPress Series, go to “Manage Series”.
- Enter the detail to create your first series.
- When you go to create posts, you will now be able to add posts to your series, using the metabox in the image below:
Simply publishing these new posts will be enough to start building your series. The PublishPress Series will automatically add the features you need to manage your series. This image below shows a new series with the default plugin features: