Troubleshooting Notifications in PublishPress
Sometimes, PublishPress users report that they are not receiving email notifications.
If you’re having a problem with notifications, we recommend that you install the Email Log plugin. This plugin will keep a record of all the emails sent from your WordPress site, including any from PublishPress.
Email Log will tell you if Revisionary emails are being sent correctly:
- If Revisionary emails are being recorded in Email Log, then you have an email delivery problem. Check your spam filters or email firewalls.
- If PublishPress emails are not being sent, try the solution below …
Disable ASync Notifications
- Go to PublishPress > Settings.
- Scroll down to the “Featured” area.
- Uncheck the box for “ASync Notifications”.
- Click “Save Changes”.
ASync is a useful feature that can improve your notification sending, particularly for scheduled content and for busy sites. However, it can cause problems on some sites and it is safe to disable this feature.