Updating Your WordPress Website Made Easy
Keeping your WordPress version up-to-date is one of the most important tasks for any website owner.
The latest WordPress version means added security for your site and its visitors.
However, if you have never done it before, updating WP may be pretty intimidating.
Like any WordPress beginner, you probably ask yourself questions like this:
- What do I do before getting started with WP update?
- How can I update my WP version? Should I do it manually or can it be done automatically?
- Does update to newer WP release effect my blog posts?
- How do I update my WP plugins and themes?
- What do I do if my WP update goes wrong?