PublishPress Pro Slack App
PublishPress Pro + Slack
Keep your team up-to-date on all content changes using PublishPress Pro Slack App.
PublishPress has all the tools you need to manage WordPress content, including an editorial calendar to plan content. You can create custom status and notifications for content updates.
Connecting it to Slack, you can receive notifications directly on Slack channels.
How to connect PublishPress Pro + Slack
Here is how to set up the integration:
- Sign up for a Slack account and an PublishPress Pro account to get started.
- Install and activate PublishPress Pro on your WordPress site.
- Click on the “Install the Slack App” button below.
- Follow the installation steps and copy the webhook URL that will be generated at the end.
- In your WordPress site, go to PublishPress > Settings > Slack.
- Paste the generated webhook URL into the field and click “Save”.
- Send a test message to check the configuration.
- Go to the users profile pages and select Slack as the notification channel.
Install the PublishPress Pro Slack App
What is Slack?
Slack is a messaging app that can replace email on team communication. It provides a more organized way to work.
Learn more and get support
Please, check our Privacy Police.
If you have questions, feedback, or need support, contact the PublishPress support team.