Table of Contents
Troubleshooting PublishPress Permissions
You are here:
We've had a couple of reports from users unable to access the “Permissions” menu link in PublishPress.
If this happens to you, follow these steps:
- Go to User > Capabilities.
- In the top-right corner, look for “Select Role to View / Edit”.
- Click “Administrator”.
- Click “Load”.
- Also on the right side of the screen, look for “Custom Capability”.
- Enter “pp_manage_capabilities”.
- Click “Add to role”.
- You can now check the “pp manage capabilities” box in the center of the screen.
- Click “Save Changes”.
Now check to see if you can access the “Permissions” menu link.