Troubleshooting Email Notifications for Revisions
Sometimes PublishPress Revisions users report that they are not receiving email notifications.
If you’re having a problem with notifications, we recommend that you check the notifications log.
- Go to the “Settings” area.
- Scroll to the bottom of the “Settings” area click the “Show Notification Log / Buffer” link.
This image shows the content of a typical log:
This log has a Buffer that should prevent failures if your hosting company places limits on how frequently you send emails.
The Log will tell you if PublishPress Revisions emails are being sent correctly:
- If PublishPress Revisions emails are being sent, you have an email delivery problem. Check your spam filters or email firewalls.
- If PublishPress Revisions emails are not being sent, you may have a bug. Contact our support team.
If you don't see this log, you can find by manually adding &mailinfo=1 to the Revisions Settings URL.
Emails going out at the wrong time?
Please make sure that your site's timezone is correct so you get emails when expected.
- Go to Settings > General.
- Check the “Timezone” is set correctly.