Installation and Updates
You can download the PublishPress Theme from your account area. This guide will show you how to install and activate the theme.
Install and activate
- In your WordPress site, go to “Appearance”, then “Themes” in your admin menu.
- Click “Add New”.
- Click “Upload Theme”.
- Click “Choose File” and find the .zip file on your desktop.
- Click “Install now”.
- Once the installation is done, activate the theme.
To get updates when a new version of the theme is available, you need to add a license key. You can find it in your account area.
- In your WordPress site, go to Appearance > PublishPress Theme > Live update
- Paste the license
- Click “Save changes”
- Go back to Live update screen and click “Activate license”
You should see a “License key is active” message now.