Hide the Publish Button for WordPress Posts
The PublishPress Checklists plugin offers the ability to hide the “Publish” button if the checklist requirements are not met.
- Go to Checklists > Settings in your WordPress admin menu.
- Check the box, “Hide Publish button”.
- Go to create new content.
- Do not finish the checklist requirements.
- You will see the first “Publish” button in the top-right corner:
- You will not see the final “Publish” button and will not be able to complete the publishing process: