How to Debug Errors on PublishPress Screens
If buttons or actions are not working on the frontend or admin area of your PublishPress site, you may have a conflict with another plugin. Or, you might have found a bug in PublishPress.
The best way to debug errors in PublishPress is to use the Chrome browser.
- Visit the PublishPress screen using Chrome.
- Right-click to bring up this toolbar shown in the next image.
- Click “Inspect element”:
- You will now see a sidebar in Chrome that looks like this next image.
- Click the “Console” tab:
- Try the action in PublishPress that’s not working.
- You may now see some errors in the “Console” tab. Copy those errors and report them to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.